Join Us/Get Involved
Who are NUHSA Members?
Members represent a wide array of professions, including human service providers, local government, faith communities and concerned citizens from North King County. Members are advocates for human services and the role these services play in a healthy viable community.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Connect with the North King County human services community
- Receive continuous updates on new and emerging human service news
- Share event information, photos
- Receive information on upcoming Human Services meetings and events
- Participate in Initiatives and Task Forces
- Join colleagues on NUHSA Committees
- Be included as a community resource on our website
Join NUHSA Today
Enjoy a trial membership today.
- Supporting Member $1500-$5000
- Government Agency $1000-$1500
- Organization $100-$250
- Individual $25-$50
- Other ________________________
Memberships are for the calendar year.
Membership in NUHSA is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
NUHSA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Please make checks payable to North Urban Human Services Alliance
Mail to: NUHSA, PO Box 60215, Shoreline, WA 98160
Download an invoice:
Membership Invoice 2013.pdf (PDF)
You may need to download Adobe© Reader to read documents on this page.
Get it free from Adobe by clicking on the Adobe Reader icon at right.